Halloween is at the door, and your kidos must be wanting some new costume to get a spooky look. Do you want to know easy halloween custom ideas? We will help you to get the dress without even…
- 5 Tips To Make Halloween Costume At Home
- Dr. Sebi Diet: What Are Its Advantages And Disadvantages
- Kaalratri Devi : The Goddess Worshiped On Seventh Day Of Navratri
- Halloween 2020: Halloween Meaning History, Facts And Tradition
- Katyayani Devi: The Goddess Worshiped On Sixth Day Of Navratri
- Skandamata: The Fifth Goddess Worshiped On Fifth Day Of Navratri.
- Ideas For Diwali Decoration To Pep-Up Home
- Kushmanda Devi: The Goddess Worshipped On Fourth Day Of Navratri
- Chandraghanta Devi: The Third Goddess Worshiped On Third Day Of Navratri
- Know All About Ramleela, Its Importance, History and Best Places To Watch It
Dr. Sebi diet is diet comprises of all plant food. It provides required nourishment to the body, keeping its pH in control. It also helps in weight loss and making the body disease-free.
The seventh form of Goddess Parvati is Kaalratri Devi, she also known as Goddess Shubhankari. She is the most ferocious and destructive form of Navdurga, She is is worshipped on the seventh day of Navratri i.e. Saptami.
October 31st was the day celebrated as the end of the harvest season Samhain. This was considered a magical time between a year, when the ghost of the dead walked the earth.
Maa Katyayani is said to be one of the most violent forms of Goddess Parvati. She got her name because she was born to rishi Katyayana.
Skandamata Devi is the 5th out of nine forms of Durga. In nine days Navratri, she holds a special place and worship of her gives prosperity, happiness and peace. Skanda is also known by the name of Kartikeya, the meaning of the same is, the war god.
Donald Trump in an interview said if he was to go bankrupt again in life, he would opt a network marketing…
Ramleela means playing the life of Lord Ram. It is the performance of the famous Ramayana epic which includes the…
The second avatar of the Navdurga, Brahmacharini Devi, is the metaphor of utmost devotion and patience. The meaning…
India is the land of festival, every day there is some festival, which people here celebrate with fun and fervour.…